Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bridal Show Not So Helpful

My 3-year-old son, Cody, and I went to our first bridal show on Sunday at the Canton Summit on the Park. I have been to bridal shows before with my sister-in-law so I kind of knew what to expect. However, the one at Canton was not worth the $8 it cost me to get in. Cody might think otherwise because just about every table had some sort of candy that they were all offering to him and he wasn't declining! He was so good in there with me, I'm thinking partially due to the candy! The bridal shows I have been to in the past were much bigger and had way more vendors. I kind of knew that for the majority it was not going to apply to me since we are having a destination wedding, but I thought I'd go anyways. Unfortunately, I was correct, but I did get some wedding magazines that I didn't have to pay for which would have cost me more than the $8 for the entrance fee. Needless to say, I probably won't be wasting any more money on bridal shows because they really didn't help me. Most of the vendors were photographers, DJs, and bakeries. I don't plan on flying a photographer or a cake out to Jamaica! Oh well, we still had a good time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment