Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Birthday Surprise

It all started last year on my birthday, August 28th, when my loving boyfriend, Tim, planned a surprising fun-filled day for me. We began the morning with a round of golf, it was the perfect day too, sun shining, weather just perfect.This summer was my first try at golf and I have to admit I wasn't that bad at it. Anyways, the day was perfect and it was just me and my boyfriend and we were having a great time. We get to the 9th hole and I'm trying to putt my ball in the hole when I notice that the hole was not empty. I'm looking in the hole like 'What the hell?' when Tim pulled a silver box out of the hole, got down on one knee, opened the box displaying a gorgeous diamond ring, and asked me to marry him! I was in complete and utter shock, I swear my heart stopped beating, I wasn't breathing and everything in the world around me stopped! I, of course, said YES! Well, if you ask Tim he said I looked horrified, but like I keep telling him I was in shock. It was so unexpected. He had it all planned ahead of time, he had given the ring to the golf ranger and Tim called him when we were on the 8th hole and the ranger put it in the 9th hole so it was there before we got there.

The rest of the day continued in its greatness, Tim had also planned a surprise dinner for me at a Brazilian steakhouse that we have been wanting to try and all of my family and friends were there. Afterwards,we met some of my friends up at the bar for a few drinks. It was the best birthday ever! So from that day forward I officially had a fiancĂ©e and the best one I could ever ask for!!

And here is my gorgeous ring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment