Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Save The Date Ideas

So I suppose if I want to give everyone enough time to save up I should be letting them know where and when the wedding will be! I have a few save the date cards in mind that I am going to play around with, but I really need to get them done and out! Luckily my fiancĂ©e will be going ice fishing this weekend so that will hopefully allow me some time to work on these. Since it's a destination wedding I wanted to keep with the theme so I found these really cute save the date ideas: a luggage tag or a boarding pass.
From www.emmalinebride.com
From www.thestylishscribe.com

I think I am leaning towards the luggage tag, but I am going to try and make them myself...should be fun, get my creative juices flowing! So be in the look out for a save the date for our wedding...I promise it will be in the mail soon! :)

1 comments:

Alana said...

Love the luggage tags!

Post a Comment